The pupil premium funding is the additional funding granted to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
- Click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2024 Statement.Pupil Premium Statement 2021-2024
- Click here to view the review of the Pupil Premium Spending 2021-2022:
- Click here to view the previous Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium strategy 2020-21
Becket Primary School receives pupil premium funding under the following categories of eligibility:
- pupils registered as eligible for free school meals (FSM) at any point in the last 6 years
- pupils identified in the January 2016 school census or the alternative provision census as having left local authority care as the result of adoption, a guardianship or child arrangements order; or otherwise in local authority care recorded as both eligible for FSM in the last 6 years and as being looked after (or as having left local-authority care)
Pupil premium funding must be used for purposes which support closing of the attainment gap between eligible and non-eligible pupils.