Parent View gives you the chance to let Ofsted know what you think about your child’s school. Parent View asks your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The information you provide will be used when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when. For example, ‘My child is happy at this school’ with a choice of responses: Strongly agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly disagree or Dont’ know.
View Becket Primary School’s latest Ofsted report.
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ – Provides tips on Internet Safety
NSPCC Links – Staying Safe Online
- Talk to your child about staying safe.
Links for Children
- https://www.purplemash.com/sch/becket-de22 – Purple Mash Log In
- https://ttrockstars.com/login – Times Table Rock Stars Log In
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/ – Years 1 and 2 Bitesize (BBC)
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/ – Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 Bitesize (BBC)
- emaths.co.uk provides Year 6 SATs papers and other resource materials to support your child in Maths.