- Grey or black trousers
- Becket Primary School Uniform
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt preferably with the Becket Logo
- Black shoes
- Grey or black skirt/ trousers or pinafore
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan preferably with the Becket Logo
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Red Gingham dress (suitable in the Summer)
- Black shoes (no heels)
PE Kit – Reception to Year 2
- Plain colour t shirt
- Plain colour shorts
- Jogging bottoms for winter
- Black or white pumps
PE Kit – Years 3 to 6
- Hoody/tracksuit top
- Joggers/tracksuit bottoms
Kit should be left in school and laundered every half-term. Please note that having a PE kit is part of the assertive mentoring process and not having one will impact on these results.
Years 3 and 4 will need swimming kit (lessons currently Thursday mornings at 9.30am).
How To Order School Uniform
At Becket Primary School we use SchoolMoney for all online payments. It is an easy, safe and secure way to pay for your child’s trips, dinners, before and after school clubs and uniform purchases online via your debit or credit card.
Logging into SchoolMoney
We will send you an email or a text message to start the process. This will contain details such as the web address and the password you will need to log on with. Please let us know if you haven’t received a text or email, it may be that we don’t have the correct details for you. Also, if you have previously registered and don’t remember your password, please let the school office know and we can send you a link to reset your password.
To log in:
- Go to www.schoolmoney.co.uk (this web address will be provided to you in your text/email). This will bring up the parent log in page.
- Input your mobile number, email address and the password that has been provided by the school.
- Press log in and it will take you to a page that asks for your child’s first name. This is the first name only.
- Type in the name and select ‘confirm,’ this will log you into the payments screen.
Uniform can be ordered and paid for via the online shop. You will be able to purchase items for all of your children, so please ensure the correct child is selected.
If you would like to pay for a shop item:
- Select the tick box on the right hand side and it will be added to the total.
- Select ‘make payment’ in the bottom right hand corner.
Once you have purchased an item, you can then go into the school and collect it when you wish.
If you don’t have access to the internet or want an alternative way of paying for school uniform (or dinners, trips or clubs), we offer the facility to use PayPoint. This allows you to go into any shop that has PayPoint and pay for your child using a credit/debit card or cash.
You will need to collect your child’s own unique barcode from the school office. You then take this to the shop to be scanned and hand over the payment. Once you have paid for the items using PayPoint in a shop, you will be able to collect your purchase(s) from the school office (please bring your receipt as evidence that you have paid).