Quick Links

Quick Links

Back to top

Becket Primary School

Starting Nursery

Welcome to the Nursery class at Becket Primary School. We are delighted that your child will be joining us. Due to the current Coronavirus situation, we are unable to offer our usual induction process.

Please find below information you will need for your child starting school.

The admission form and consent form must be completed and returned to school. This will be emailed to you in the form of a survey but a paper copy can be found below if this is easier for you.

Please spend time with your child sharing the Induction booklet together.

Mrs Murphy will be contacting you shortly to arrange a telephone meeting. If you have any further questions, please phone or email the school.

Forms to Complete


Useful Information